We invite you for a conversation - to discover, dare and believe that everything is possible.
Teaching methodology: emotional intelligence + philosophy of non-formal education, which intersects with the principles of humanistic pedagogy. You would engage in practical-experimental tasks and provocations, work in groups, discuss, reflect and make self-assessments.
We offer a list of available themes - you can choose and create a custom one or two day program. Each of our programs is tailor-made and adapted to your needs.
THEMES FOR TEACHERS:
- Concentration of the school community: key principles of teamwork and cooperation for teachers and school leaders.
- Vocational teacher fatigue and strategies to overcome it.
- Happy Teacher: How to find a balance between external world pace and inner self?
- Problems are like challenges. How to get ready for them?
- Conflict resolution for Teachers and Student Groups
- Stress management.
- Ensuring the intern's readiness of the learner as the guarantor of his professionalism and motivation.
- Stereotypes at school and in our lives. Labeling and how to learn to recognize them?
- Positive in the educational process.
- Knowledge and management of group processes in working with groups of people - communication and collaboration.
- Regularities and Challenges.Synthesis of non-formal education and creativity in working with students.
- Kindness and tolerance. Are all the same values true?
- I want to be different. Ease or jump to ice water?
- Positive in everyday life. Beyond Facebook: Me and We. Conversations about Z times: regularities and challenges.Receive feedback and share it
THEMES FOR PARENTS
- Lecture-discussion: Emotional assessment of interpersonal relationships: between love, duty and everyday pace.
- Talking to parents: Teaching or learning together?
THEMES FOR YOUTH
- Liberation and goal-setting in the leader;
- Emotional Intelligence: The Steps of Self-Cognition and Meaning;Liberation of feelings: thought and emotion, positive - negative. How do I hear the true one?Personal values. Self-esteem, self-confidence and respect for others: "I" and "we". How are you Where are the difficulties?Group formation and knowledge of group dynamics processes;How to know another / different? Perceptions of differences between people, tolerance limits, stereotypes and personal preferences;Creative program for young people with famous artists: seeing each other's eyes (for school classes).